Current Employment Opportunities at IIC
Advance your career with a team that thrives on results. Please read the available positions below, and send us an email with your resume and the job title you are applying for at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Development Specialist (Calf & Dairy)
Would you like to work for a company that still has a “family” atmosphere and where you the employee are still the greatest asset to the company?
Come be a part of an extraordinary team that is International Ingredient Corporation! Excellent benefits and competitive pay are just a few of the reasons to consider our opportunity.
Who We are:
Located in Fenton, Missouri, is a family-owned company in business for 47 years. IIC is a growing, highly ethical, quality ingredient company for the feed industries.
Why join the team:
- When you work at IIC, you are family.
- Hybrid work model
- Career advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability
- 401k with a Matching component
- Paid Time Off – vacation, sick, 9 paid holidays.
- Quarterly Rewards Program with the opportunity to win prizes.
We are currently looking for a Product Development Specialist in Calf and Dairy to provide technical knowledge, project leadership, market insight, and research guidance in the development of profitable proprietary products. And to provide technical assistance with domestic and international sales.
- Generate new product concepts for the livestock and pet food industries
- Participate as a project champion for projects in the Stage-Gate® process
- Provide technical expertise for product development projects
- Assist with the management of the finished product analytical database
- Develop technical literature and provide technical assistance to support domestic and export sales
- Conduct market research for product development projects and develop relationships with industry participants to aid in price discovery and applications
- Initiate and participate in product testing activities with IIC Plant Managers and 3rd party collaborators
- Design and coordinate research trials to validate the efficacy of newly developed products
- Build relationships with other companies, universities, government, vendors, etc. to add value to IIC products and services
- Assist the Quality and Regulatory staff to maintain compliance of IIC products with federal and state regulations
- Assist procurement in sourcing and evaluating new raw materials
- Provide technical support to manufacturing to improve existing products
- Assist sales in developing a broader customer base for product portfolio to gain greater market penetration into the animal feed and pet food industry
- Assist with ideation sessions to generate new concepts and business opportunities
- Work with internal and external resources to protect company’s trademarks, patents, and unique processes
- Provide technical knowledge to upper management in negotiating deals, contract development, and other business activities
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel as necessary to perform tasks
- Maintain expenses within budget
- Perform related tasks as requested
- Strong technical knowledge of animal nutrition
- Ability to lead project development groups and coordinate information gathering from all relevant divisions within the company
- Self-motivated individual who can accomplish tasks without constant oversight
- Working knowledge of the livestock feed and pet food industries
- Strong feed or food processing background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word, and Teams
- Diet formulation experience
Education and Experience:
- Master’s or Ph.D. in animal nutrition or related field
- 10 – 25% per year
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume including your salary expectations!!!